Replacement batter for 650 Twins.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the need to ever add water to the battery
- Sealed enclosure allows mounting the battery in any position (except upside-down)
- To help improve vibration resistance, the battery acid is absorbed between the plates with fine microfiber glass mats (AGM)
- Internal gas pressure is valve regulated to prevent any water loss (VRLA)
- AGM & VRLA combined with lead-calcium grid plates provide more cold cranking amps than lead acid type batteries with up to three times the life span
- Includes a sulfation retardant that dramatically reduces the battery killing plate sulfation that is commonly associated with conventional batteries
- Extremely slow rate of self-discharge when not in use, but must be slow charged at least every three months if not in service
- Includes cable mounting hardware
- Includes mounting kit with terminal cover and plastic bumpers
- Important Note: These batteries include a separate battery acid pack and must be used to fill the battery before use. The metered acid pack delivers the precise amount in a safe and controlled manner. Filling and charging instructions are included.
Note: Battery warranty is based on a six month pro-rated policy.
- 200 Cold Cranking Amps, 12 Amp Hours
- 6" Long x 3 7/16" Wide x 5 3/4" Tall
- Terminal Location: + on LH, - on RH
- MFG# YTX14-BS
- By: YUASA EXIDE BATTERY CORP